Tuesday, January 18, 2011

#thehomeproject Anniversary edition


This is a picture from our Anniversary trip away. P-man and I were away from our children for the first time ever for 3days last summer. We stared out to sea a lot. We ate and lived a much slower pace. It was a time to travel.

We met travelling. A long time ago we were away from home and together forged the subtravel in our group. I feel it is critical that my life be embellished with someone who travels well. Its true; he's the chosen one because he asks for directions and will chew out racist, foreigners we encounter anywhere.

I like the picture above for one simple reason. It reminds me of the picture below. The one I took our first month together overlooking a total different sea. His back turned and thus quiet -- FOR ONCE! (I should #talk)... That big head you just have to explore.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Sean said...

Great post, Ms K!

12:20 a.m.  
Anonymous cheesefairy said...

The window looks big, the man small, yet I know this is not true.

Now that you're posting again I remember how much I love it when you post.

Happy anniversary.

9:33 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home